When we talk about ozonated oil, we are therefore talking about the biological action of the ozonides which, in contact with the skin and with the underlying tissues, quickly come into action, creating a series of verifiable effects:
- High germicidal activity on fungi, yeasts, viruses and bacteria.
- Reactivation of the blood microcirculation.
- Stimulation of granulation and tissue growth.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
- Revitalization of epithelial tissues.
The local application of ozonated oils produces results comparable to gaseous ozone therapy treatments in many pathologies, even if sometimes the treatment times are longer.